During this time of Stay Home – Stay Healthy your Olympic Peninsula Wineries are doing what they can to help ease the isolation and provide you with quality local wine. Call ahead to order or to have some wine delivered and then hit up your friends for a virtual happy hour. There isn’t much better than a glass of wine on a sunny spring afternoon to make the world seem normal again. Check out the individual wineries Facebook pages and websites for more information.
- Camaraderie Cellars: Call 360-417-3564 to arrange a curbside pick-up. Some deliveries for wine club members are available.
- Eaglemount Winery-Cidery will be open for bottle sales and local delivery Friday through Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. They are making deliveries to Eastern Jefferson County (free) and to Seattle ($10 delivery fee).
- FairWinds Winery will be closed until further notice.
- Harbinger Winery will be open for bottle sales on Fridays from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. They are also offering delivery within Clallam County with a minimum 6 bottle order. While supplies last, Harbinger Winery is offering La Petite Fleur 2017 for $100 per case.
- Marrowstone Vineyards will be open for bottle purchase and shipping orders on Friday – Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. They are also offering local delivery for call-in purchases at 360-385-9608.
- Olympic Cellars Winery is open Thursday – Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for bottle purchases and shipping orders. They are also offering delivery in the Port Angeles/Sequim area with a minimum 6 bottle purchase.
- Port Townsend Vineyards is offering home delivery service on orders of three or more bottles of wine. Delivery is a no-contact, complimentary service for those who live in Port Townsend, Port Hadlock, Port Ludlow, Chimacum, Quilcene, Sequim and Port Angeles.
- Wind Rose Cellars is open Friday’s and Saturdays from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. for bottle purchases. They are offering the following wines for 25% off (30% for case purchase) 2014 Bravo Rosso, 2014 Primitivio, 2015 Dolcetto, 2014 Omaggio Red Mountain Barbera, 2017 Bravo Bianco Chardonnay, 2017 Sauvignon Blanc Keeper, 2014 Barbera.
Please note that none of these wineries or cideries are offering on site tastings or consumption of purchases. Online sales, phone in orders for shipping or pick up (or delivery in some cases) are welcome at any of the venues.