Governor Inslee included winery and cidery tasting rooms in yesterday’s closures to help stop the spread of the Covid-19 virus. Following the restrictions for bars and restaurants, here is what the Peninsula’s wineries and cideries are doing:
- Camaraderie Cellars will be open for wine club pick-up and purchases March 21 & 22 from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Call 360-417-3564 ahead at other times to arrange an appointment or curbside pick-up.
- Eaglemount Winery-Cidery will be open for bottle sales and local delivery Friday through Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- FairWinds Winery will be closed until further notice.
- Finnriver Farms has cancelled their events and is open regular hours for bottle purchases.
- Harbinger Winery will be open for bottle sales on Fridays from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. with only one transaction allowed in the winery at a time and sanitizing between customers. They are also offering delivery within Clallam County with a minimum 6 bottle order.
- Marrowstone Vineyards will be open for bottle purchase and shipping orders on Friday – Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. They are also offering local delivery for call-in purchases at 360-385-9608.
- Olympic Cellars Winery is open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for bottle purchases and shipping orders.
- Port Townsend Vineyards is open normal operating hours for bottle purchase, shipping orders and wine club pick-up. Sunday – Thursday 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Friday & Saturday 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Wind Rose Cellars is closed until March 26. They will reopen March 26 – March 28 from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. for bottle purchase and wine club pick up (March 28 until 5:00 p.m.). After that date, they will be open Friday’s and Saturdays from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. for bottle purchases.
Please note that none of these wineries or cideries are offering on site tastings or consumption of purchases. Online sales, phone in orders for shipping or pick up (or delivery in some cases) are welcome at any of the venues.