- Camaraderie Cellars has re-opened for limited tastings Friday – Sunday from 11 to 5
- Eaglemount Winery-Cidery is open for bottle sales, tastings and glass pours on Saturday and SundayFairWinds Winery will be closed until further notice.
- FairWinds Winery is closed until further notice.
- Harbinger Winery will be open for bottle sales on Fridays from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Marrowstone Vineyards will be open for bottle purchase and shipping orders on Friday – Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. They are also offering local delivery for call-in purchases at 360-385-9608.
- Olympic Cellars Winery is open Thursday – Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for bottle purchases and shipping orders.
- Port Townsend Vineyards is offering home delivery service on orders of three or more bottles of wine. Delivery is a no-contact, complimentary service for those who live in Port Townsend, Port Hadlock, Port Ludlow, Chimacum, Quilcene, Sequim and Port Angeles.
- Wind Rose Cellars is open Friday’s and Saturdays from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. for bottle purchases. They are offering the following wines for 25% off (30% for case purchase) 2014 Bravo Rosso, 2014 Primitivio, 2015 Dolcetto, 2014 Omaggio Red Mountain Barbera, 2017 Bravo Bianco Chardonnay, 2017 Sauvignon Blanc Keeper, 2014 Barbera.
Please note that none of these wineries or cideries are offering on site tastings or consumption of purchases. Online sales, phone in orders for shipping or pick up (or delivery in some cases) are welcome at any of the venues.