March 23-25, 2012, is the 16th annual Port Townsend Victorian Festival. Immerse yourself in a different time for one weekend. Return to the present only to refresh yourself with a glass of Washington Wine from one of the Olympic Peninsula Wineries in and near Port Townsend.
What can you do during the Victorian Festival? You can:
- Study Victorian architecture.
- Attend a Temperance Meeting.
- Watch a 19th Century Fencing Demo.
- Speak with a Victorian Naturalist.
- Learn about the Victorian Corset.
- Watch a Fashion Show.
- Watch an 1800s style Prize Fight.
- Have a Victorian Tea.
- Dress up.
- See dressed-up people.
- Attend a Victorian Ball.
If you are enchanted with the Victorian age, come to the Port Townsend Victorian Festival, March 23-25. It’s fun.
Remember the occasion with a bottle of Washington State Wine from the Olympic Peninsula.