Join Washington State Wineries and Cideries on the Olympic Peninsula for the 2012 NW Wine and Cheese Tour, April 14 and 15.
Read on for a list of what not to miss. Additional information is available on our Olympic Peninsula Wineries Events page.
Black Diamond Winery
- Sip 2007 Syrah and Muller Thurgau with three types of Golden Glen Creamery Fresh Curd.
- Finish with Plum and Raspberry wines.
- Sip Trinquer, a delicious white blend, and nibble amazing blue cheese cookies from Spoonful Caterers.
- Try the newly released Malbec with several cheeses from Wilapa Hills Creamery.
Eaglemount Wine & Cider
- Sample the new Cabernet Sauvignon and hard cider.
- Try Back Country Creamery’s Trailblazer with a glass of Gewurztraminer.
- Enjoy Summit House with a glass of the Cabernet/Merlot blend.
- Discover the wonderful combination of Camp Chego and Mead.
Finnriver Farm & Cidery
- Enjoy spring goat cheeses from Mystery Bay Farm with glasses of sweet wine and sparkling cider.
- Try the 2010 Rose with any cheese.
- Sip the Reserve Syrah with cheddar aged near the banks of the Samish River.
- Pair Raspberry Bliss (made from locally grown berries) with a smokey blue cheese from the Rogue Valley.
- Enjoy the 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon with Golden Glen Creamery’s Double-Cream River Cheddar.
- Try the 2009 Chardonny alongside a Wine and Cheese Soup and artisan bread with Golden Glen butter.
Wind Rose Cellars
- Sample a variety of Black Sheep Creamery cheeses with the 2011 Pinot Grigio, the 2010 Barbera dry rose, and the 2010 Dolcetto.